Data collection activities and protocols are very important to HEP.
As such, we believe that findings are better informed through two important processes or components: 1) including a wide range of community members in our data collection activities and 2) using multiple methods to collect data.
Here are some data collection activities HEP has completed. Click on those with green titles to learn how they were used in specific projects or for the data collection tool.
- Steering Committee Evaluation Questionnaire
- Focus Groups
- Community Surveys
- Neighborhood Observational Checklist
- Biomarker Data Collection
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Food Environment
- Greenway Characteristics and Pedestrian Use
- Steering Committee Interviews